Competition in the production and sales of the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) is at an all-time high. On the one hand, modern companies have to compete with famous brands, capable of elaborating and commercializing the mass product in any new category. On the other hand, small manufacturers become more important players at the market arena selling their goods actively and directly, using e-stores. Consumer companies also strive to use the facilities of new and fast-paced markets. That means that local efficient management has become of critical importance.
What is required from the leaders:
- ability to create strong brands, meeting the current transparency, engagement and sustainability requirements;
- ability to use modern channels of brand promotion;
- experience in streamlining operations in the supply chain;
- ability to find ways of penetrating new markets;
- ability to reach financial goals with maximum efficiency.