The competitiveness in the production and sale of the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) field is at an all-time high. On the one hand, modern companies have to compete with famous brands, capable of elaborating and commercializing the mass product in any new category; on the other hand, small manufacturers become more important players at the market arena selling their goods actively and directly, using e-stores. Consumer companies also strive to use the facilities of new and fast-paced markets. That means that the local efficient management is of critical importance.
What is requested from the leaders:
- ability to create strong brands, meeting the current transparency, engagement and sustainability requirements;
- ability to use modern channels of brand promotion;
- experience in the operation arrangement in the supply chain;
- ability to find new ways of penetrating new markets;
- ability to reach financial goals with maximum efficiency.