Huge physical assets used to be a key success force in such sectors as mechanical engineering, metals industry, mining, power industry. Today, the leading industry companies cannot but admit that the professional skills and capabilities of their leaders become the most important competitive advantage in the age of globalization, fast-paced markets, outsourcing and transnational supply chains.
What is required from the leaders:
- ability to think globally;
- strategic, operational and financial skills in the highly competitive environment;
- ability to develop and implement unique value-added solutions;
- ability to conduct day-to-day management of the company;
- ability to carry out the long-lasting contributions to the business development.