Transport and logistic
This sector of economy becomes not only more and more dynamic and technological, but undergoes the quality standard improvement. The market requires the development and implementation of the cutting-edge IT-technologies, capable of providing full control over the whole supply chain. Clients demand the maximum level of service transparency: a possibility to monitor the delivery process online has become integral for the transport industry. Another factor for change is a heavy growth of the e-commerce: the number of e-shops is constantly growing, meaning that shopping delivery services become more desirable. For the transport companies it is not only a new market, but also an essentially new type of the logistics chains, requesting prompt response and innovative decisions from the leaders.
What is required from the leaders:
- experience in the logistics chain planning and supply chain operation arrangements;
- international and multimodal transportation organization skills;
- knowledge of the guidelines of the international economic activity and international legislation in this sphere;
- the ability to successfully implement projects on the logistics expenditures optimization;
- experience in the development of the efficient logistics business processes.