Huge physical assets used to be a key success factor in such sectors as mechanical engineering, metallurgy, mining, power industry etc. Today, in the age of globalization, fast-paced markets, outsourcing and transnational supply chains, major industrial companies cannot but admit that the professional skills and capabilities of their leaders become the most important competitive advantage.
What is required from the leaders:
- ability to think globally;
- strategic, operational and financial skills in the highly competitive environment;
- ability to develop and implement unique value-added solutions;
- ability to conduct day-to-day management;
- ability to carry out long-lasting contributions to the business development.