The retail trade sector is going through the series of global changes: the emergence and rapid development of e-stores has fundamentally changed the playing field. Every day online shopping is getting more and more popular. Therefore, the big retail companies badly need the creative leaders who are in a position to refresh a brand, present new ideas to improve efficiency, increase the service level and product quality, and what is of the most importance – to turn all the above-mentioned into the company’s competitive advantage.
What is required from the leaders:
- ability to identify client needs and anticipate their expectations;
- ability to develop a brand and expand the loyal audience;
- ability to generate financial ideas to increase income and reduce transaction expenses;
- ability to build a team to attract, develop and maintain the best bright minds;
- experience in efficient management of trade organizations at the global markets.