Transport and logistic
This sector of economy becomes not only more and more dynamic and technological, but also undergoes quality standard improvements. The market requires development and implementation of the cutting-edge IT-technologies capable of providing full supply chain. Clients demand the maximum level of service transparency: a possibility to monitor the delivery process online has become an integral part of the transport industry. Another factor for change is a heavy growth of the e-commerce: the number of e-shops is constantly growing, meaning that delivery services become more desirable. For transport companies it is not only a new market, but also an essentially new type of the logistics chains, requiring prompt responses and innovative decisions from the leaders.
What is required from the leaders:
- experience in the logistics chains planning and supply chain operation arrangements;
- international and multimodal transportation organization skills;
- knowledge of the guidelines of the international economic activity and international legislation;
- the ability to successfully implement projects on the logistics expenditures optimization;
- experience in the development of the efficient logistics business processes.